A complete, affordable network solution for your business
We are huge fans of the Microsoft Small Business Server solution, it’s what we do!
Looking to improve performance within your business and save money too – ask us how SBS2011 can help.
We are accredited Microsoft Small Business Specialists (SBSC), we’re committed to designing, building and supporting Microsoft Small Business Server solutions to fit your needs and your budget.
To really understand how Small Business Server could transform your business why not let us undertake a free, no obligation Small Business Technology Assessment?
Call us now on 01342 580104 or 01293 265364 or use the contact form
Affordable, Integrated Solution
Windows Small Business Server is designed for small businesses. It is designed to work with existing technology, build on Microsoft best practices, and delivers a comprehensive network at an affordable price.
- Have anytime, anywhere access to your business desktop; including e-mail, files, business applications
- Share resources and equipment to get the most value from your technology investments.
- Enjoy compatibility and scalability. As your business needs to change, Windows Small Business Server 2008 can change with you–easily add users, servers and applications, or expand into other Microsoft technologies.
- Work more efficiently and add more value to your business with an integrated administrative console.
Protect Your Business Data
Windows Small Business Server helps protect your vital business information from loss, by automatically backing up the computers and servers in your network and helping enable you to recover accidentally deleted files.
- Use anti-virus and anti-spam protection to help protect your information from malicious attacks, viruses, and spam.
- Keep your computers and servers current and your network healthy and up to date with the latest updates.
- Get better control over your business and business information with daily and weekly reports alerting you on the health and security of your technology. .
Upgrades and Migrations
Whether you’re running SBS2000, SBS2003, SBS2008 or the latest SBS2011 if you have outgrown your server hardware or are in need of a technology refresh to new hardware – we can help!
It doesn’t matter whether you’re looking to add extra Client Access Licenses (CAL’s), migrate to a virtual environment or move to an updated server with manufacturer maintenance support we have the skills and tools you need.
We’re fans of the Swing Migration method to reduce impact on the business and keep costs down, other options are available depending on the status of your server and the size of your setup.
We’re based in the Gatwick Diamond and cover Crawley, Horsham, Haywards Heath, East Grinstead, Burgess Hill, Horley, Redhill, Reigate, Godstone, Caterham; don’t worry if your town isn’t listed as we will travel further afield if required, just call to discuss your requirements.