SecureNow is a robust security platform that protects our clients’ business’ by providing customized security awareness training, simulated phishing campaigns, detailed security policies, and thorough security risk assessments, all through a single client-branded portal.
Why use SecureNow ?
- Rich training modules that encourage employee engagement and security adherence
- Consistent platform enhancements based on client feedback and market trends
- Real-world security training modules
- Flexible phishing campaigns & extensive template library
Dark Web Breach Assessment (DWBA) & Security Training
With our standard level of service, our clients can run a Dark Web Breach Assessment on up to 3 domains. This robust dark web breach assessment allows our clients to evaluate potential exposure and identify breached credentials on the dark web that may be putting their business at risk!
Our clients can also perform insightful phishing campaigns to test employee security mindfulness, as well as roll out engaging security awareness training.
- Show your management that data breaches can happen to anyone – give examples of businesses JUST LIKE YOURS that have fallen victim to cybercrime
- Prove security risk with a free Dark Web Breach Assessment and phishing campaign
- Convince your management they need security awareness training to help protect their business from data theft
SecureNow& Employee Vulnerability Assessment (EVA)
Make education continuous with our <insert partner security offering name here>. Invaluable client-branded services like weekly micro-trainings, informative security newsletters, simulated phishing campaigns, continuous DWBAs, and security risk assessment, all for one low monthly cost. Our revolutionary Employee Vulnerability Assessment (EVA), combines security metrics into an Employee Secure Score (ESS), so our clients can see which employees are their weakest links! By quickly determining an employee’s ESS, we can confidently recommend security remediation services to help our clients strengthen their security posture!
- Increase employee engagement by monitoring individual ESS’!
- Employees stay engaged with friendly competition via a leaderboard!
- Test employee retention and run simulated phishing campaigns